I have been living on beautiful Waiheke Island for twenty years, specialising in weddings for the last ten.
When it comes to capturing your wedding day I understand and appreciate the full range of emotions which occur on the day and feel privileged to be there with my camera to capture it all in an unobtrusive way.
My style is often described as classical, standing the test of time, and I enjoy bringing selected images to the level of fine art in post production.
My qualifications are:
- Over 40 national photography awards across landscape, portrait and wedding categories
- Fellow Distinction of NZIPP
- Qualified member of the NZIPP (NZ Institute of Professional Photographers)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social Anthropology, Auckland University
- Degree in Fine Arts with a Photography Major from Auckland University